Monday, November 2, 2009

"COURSE: Selected Photographs of the Nude Female Figure, 2002 through 2009" is Open!

COURSE: Selected Photographs of the Nude Female Figure, 2002 through 2009, is on the gallery walls and officially open.

The show was hung this morning and if the interest shown during the hanging is of any measure, indications are it will be well received in general. Here are some images of the space.




I apologize for the poor picture quality. Yes, I am a photographer, but I got lazy and took my little P&S camera with me to get these images.

They look much better in reality, I promise. If you're in or near Savannah, go and see the show. All are invited to the reception.

The show details are:

COURSE: Selected Photographs of the Nude Female Figure, 2002-2009
November 2 – December 2


Opening Reception Thursday, November 12, 6-9pm


Gallery Espresso
234 Bull Street
Savannah, GA 31401
912.233.5348

No comments:

Post a Comment