Sunday, November 8, 2009



Work is now hanging in Horizon Gallery. For the initial delivery, I had chosen five pieces, but gallery director Luc Ebner protested five wasn’t enough, so I eventually delivered 13. Nine of those thirteen are now on the walls and I have to say myself, they look pretty good.

The space is still undergoing quite a lot of renovation and I’m holding off on posting pictures here until things are closer to being completed. Luc’s plan, he told me yesterday, is to eventually have my work on three walls between the main floor gallery and the upstairs gallery. I’m still very excited by the opportunity to exhibit at Horizon.

******************************************************

No new news on COURSE; the show continues to get a good bit of attention from visitors to the gallery space, but no pieces have sold as of yet. My artist’s reception is this Thursday, November 12, from 6-9pm. The gallery is Gallery Espresso, at 234 Bull Street, Savannah, GA. Come one come all, and bring guests!

******************************************************

Today’s images are from The Revelations Project and were created in 2006 at studios in Atlanta and Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment