Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two Flu into the Cukoo's Nest...


If this entry’s title isn’t clear, suffice to say it’s been yet another trying week. Both Lisa and I have been fighting the flu.

Actually, the fight was short-lived. Taking hold over the weekend, the flu had us both beaten down by mid-week. Now, after several doses of antibiotics and various legally prescribed narcotics to block the endless coughing and permit snatches of sleep to occur, we seem to be gaining the upper hand. Or at least I do. Lisa’s still having a rough go of it.

Needless to say, not much has happened since my reappearance here last week. I’m hopeful the coming days will be better, as I’m weary of the sofa and television, paperback novels, and canned soups. The bright spot is I’ve managed to scheme and plan. Time will tell where that may take me.

In the meantime, here’s a smidge more of this past summer’s work.

No comments:

Post a Comment