Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Time Has Come to Say Goodbye...

...to Blogger.

After working with the new blog on the WordPress site,I've decided my time with here with Blogger is finished. The WordPress interface has taken some getting used to, but all in all, I'm liking it much better.

Accordingly, this will be my final post on this blog.

The biggest difference for readers is how WordPress blogs are 'followed'. Basically, a subscription to the WordPress blog will be necessary. It's quite simple, and is more or less the same as 'following' is here. Simply click on the 'Subscribe' button, follow one or two verification steps, and you're in.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your support during my time on Blogger!

Please change your bookmarks to: http://billballardphotography.wordpress.com/

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment