Friday, April 23, 2010

A Continuance...

 Nude With Flower

Not too much has changed since my last post.

The day-job workload is slacking and I’m getting better at managing the hours of my days, or so it would seem. I’m finding stretches of time in which to do some editing on past sessions. I’ve come to realize there are bad habits I could cut out of my day in favor of doing things more productive, which I’ll touch on a bit later; certainly, this has been a big help. Regardless, I’m still far behind from where I’d hoped to be by this time of 2010, particularly where photography is concerned.

There’s a bit more to discuss, but I’ll save that for my next post.

*****************************************************

Events at Horizon

The opening parties at Horizon Gallery went very well, and were wildly successful for a few of the 37 artists represented. No photography sold. Still, the gallery and work was seen by many. Gallery director Luc Ebner holds high-hopes for the gallerie's expansion into other markets. As always, I remain optimistic.


*****************************************************

And On That Note...

Please feel free to spread the word about this blog and my photography. If you’re a reader, but not a formal “follower”, please become one so I know you’re here. I love meeting people at my show openings and it’s always nice to know who the audience is. Having said that, I will confess to ulterior motives here: I’m not superstitious; however, it would be nice to see the follower count rise above 13…

*****************************************************

Another from my session with Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment