Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quietly Busy Times, Plus a Change of Heart....


Two more from Michelle’s recent window light session.

**********************************************************

There’s not really much to report.

The delivery deadline for the American Cancer Society’s local chapter annual art auction, to which I’ve agreed to donate a piece, is looming. I’ve not quite decided which image to send; there are a couple I have in mind, but I’m reserving judgment until the upcoming weekend’s three scheduled sessions are in the books.

**********************************************************

Ah, Model Mayhem

I’ve decided to re-do my Model Mayhem profile and portfolio. After my rant here a few months back, I rewrote a good bit of it to reflect my then sullen mood. It was cumbersome, complicated, and quite frankly, off-putting; I suppose something not very different from me at the time. The ‘Profile’ portion revisions are done and the result is a much lighter, friendlier version. Take a read if you like and let me know your thoughts. The actual portfolio updates should happen in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment