Monday, June 21, 2010

Blurring the Lines...


Two more from the recent session with Michelle.

I wanted to experiment with creating mysterious and graphical shapes of the body using very soft or nonexistent focus. I like the results and plan to incorporate more of this technique into upcoming sessions. Stay tuned.

**********************************************************

My follower count continues to hover at thirteen. I’m not by nature a superstitious person, but I readily admit I’ll feel better with an increase of follower roster numbers. Feel free to spread the word about this blog to anyone you think may find my work of interest. For those of you that lurk, and I suspect there are at least a few, please make yourselves known. After all, photography is about communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment